I just bought my first car last December 10, 2008 (if I remember correctly).
At first I thought I will be taking things slow in modifying it. So far I have already bought/done the following within 3 months:
1) Change ownership (To prevent sleepless nights)
2) Preventive Maintenance Service at Ford Edsa (Very crappy service)
3) Comprehensive Insurance (Courtesy of BPI-MS)
4) Washover Paint (courtesy of AutoPassion)
5) Leatherette seat cover from Maspro (Banawe)
6) New Rims and Tires (a birthday gift from my loving girlfriend. love you baby!)
7) Indiglo gauges (from wolfracing of Ford Club Philippines)
8) Car wash accessories (TONS of microfiber towels, Car shampoo, Mother's Wax, etc.)
Yeah, it was kinda fast considering these were done in 3 months time so right now I'm broke. But what can I do? I couldn't control the urge pfft (sabi nga nila, kapag nangangati kailangang kamutin hehehe).. =)
Just click the link for more information regarding the items here.

No comments:
Post a Comment