Saturday, March 7, 2009

My First PMS at Ford Edsa (Crappy Service)

Then My first Preventive Maintenace Service at Ford Edsa. Since my ODOmeter reading is already at 69T kms, I requested a major maintenance (PMS of 50T kms) which involves changing the following:

- Element Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Spark Plugs
- Engine Oil and Filter
- Coolant
- Power Steering Fluid
- Front Brake Pads

However, I was disappointed because I requested that they change my timing belt for my peace of mind but they did not do it saying that it is not yet due for replacement based on the ODO reading (pfftt.. that's why it's called a request. If that breaks can I hold you liable?). Also, I needed to return for a back job since the front brake pads that they installed produces a loud whistling sound everytime I stepped on the brake. Also, the job list also includes "checking the suspension". To my surprise, when I had my suspension checked today the lower arm bushings were busted. Plus, when I was cleaning my engine bay I found out that the clamp of my filter tube going to the EFI was not tightened. Very very bad service.

Well, I wouldn't consider going back there for another PMS or any other service nor would recommend them to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment