Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Major Maintenance

I recently had another Major Maintenance in order to have peace of mind (last March 11 ). This time I had my Timing Belt Replaced since I am already at 75,000kms. I also had the following done as part of the preventive maintenance:
(All was done by SpeedyFix)

Preventive Maintenance:
- Replace Tensioner Bearing (for the timing belt)
- Replace Aircon Belt
-
Replace Alternator Belt
-
Replace Water Pump
- Replace Crankshaft oil seal (front)
-
Replace Camshaft oil seal
- Clean Oil pan and replace oil pan gaskets
- Change engine oil > Fully Synthetic Royal Purple (10W-30)
- Change M/T oil > Fully Synthetic Royal Purple MaxGear

As for the repairs, my car has been steering left on its own lately so I had the following repaired:

Repairs:
-
Replace Lower Arm Bushing
- Camber and Wheel Alignment

After this major maintenance, I felt that acceleration and shifting were a lot smoother than before. And I am very very pleased and at ease with my ride.

Some pictures:

At the service bay




















Old vs New Timing Belt



















Lower Arm Bushing




















Before and After (Timing Belt, Waterpump, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment